Melamine Portion Plate & Bowl Only Pack
The Portion Perfection melamine bariatric plate and bowl are designed to help you with your portion control after bariatric surgery.
The plate holds a measured portion and shows markings to guide the type of food to make up a main meal and the words around the plate relate to all the behaviours required to get the best food tolerance with your surgery.
The bowl contains cup measurements on the inside and are also useful for any dietary plan that requires the measurement of cereals, soups or stews.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.
Melamine Product Care Tips:
- Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
- Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
- For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.